Sunday, October 31, 2010

TOVAH Men 2010 Sydney Fashion Palette

Inspiring Neck Pieces and draping gold neckless created by Tovah for her Men's Collection. I was so impressed by the connection from the Neck Pieces to the hand pieces and of course all the way to the Harem pants which complement so well for the whole look of Tovah Men.  This is Major!! I was all drawn towards that sophisticated plus avant garde crafted Neck Pieces on the runway. I died looking at it.





I was also really lucky to meet Tovah in person during the 15 minutes break from the Fashion Show. She was kind enough to tell me about her inspiration of her design for this season.. and there you go.. snap snap! we took pictures together.. Tovah is a really down to earth designer and i love her humbleness. 

for more information about Tovah's bio or design concept. pls feel free to click TOVAH

I'll be updating her latest Women Collection later this week. But here's a sneak preview of how amazing her women's wear was and how her collection inspired me so much !! 


AdrianJiun,

Mypocketwardrobe.





Photography: Adrian Jiun

No comments:

Post a Comment